Friday, August 22, 2008

CHP ~ Day 25

I went up to Auburn this morning, my haircut!!! :D I love it, it looks just like the picture. I'm going to have to get used to embracing the fullness of it, I've been straightening for so long now... :P


I headed over afterwards to my parents house and went to lunch with Rachel and mommy. We went to this salad shop in downtown Auburn, YUMMY! It's nice to be close enough to visit with them in the morning.
I headed over to Grandpa and Grandma Rosene's for a while and visited with them. I haven't seen them since before Drew left, I think. But we haven't seen very many people since Drew left at all...But that was nice to see them and share what God is doing.

Drew had a good day too! ANOTHER 100%! And the unthinkable happened, he got 2 compliments! One was because he was not repeating the greeting that everyone else was saying and looked at his watch first, when he said "good afternoon"...the Officer pointed him out, Drew was so happy. And in his extra PMA (Physical Methods of Arrest) class today, his instructor pulled him aside (which he was afraid he was getting in trouble!) and she told him good job, because she could see he was stepping it up! PRAISE GOD!!! That is just amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment