Tuesday, August 12, 2008

CHP ~ Day 17

I had lunch with my mom today, and ran some errands with her. She's been buying plants and pots for the new patio in the backyard. It was nice to spend time with her.
I did NOT sleep well last night! I am REALLY worried about Drew -- I realized last night that there is nothing I can say anymore...so I am working on compiling some verses for him, to encourage and motivate him. I have been working on that most of the day! When Drew called...he sounded MUCH better than yesterday, but I'm still worried. He stayed up into the WEE hours of the morning in the restroom so he would have light trying to get all his homework done.

Almost everyone is aware of what is going on and praying about it...he did try to reassure me that of course he was not going to quit...but as of last night and all day today I've been deathly afraid I was going to get a phone call asking me to come pick him up because he was done...heh, Sherri asked me what I would do if he did call like that, I said I would ask him if he had already signed out and if it was too late, because I wasn't going to come get him! I just hope he can push through it! I keep hoping he's not going to call...so nervous...

No comments:

Post a Comment