Thursday, August 14, 2008

CHP ~ Day 19

OYE! Stayed up ALL night last night...I was working on typing out the verses for Drew. I really wanted to get them to him this week, and not just give them to him over the weekend. So, I finished early this morning and called the Academy to see if there was a place that was acceptable for me to drop them off. I drove to the Academy and dropped the letter and verses off at the front desk so that Drew would get some mail today.

So, I then headed up to Auburn and I spent most of the afternoon with grandpa and grandma Mosburg and my mom and Rachel, we had grandma's homemade tacos and homemade ice cream and hot fudge!!! mmmm...we visited and did a puzzle. And from lack of sleep I headed over to mom and dad's and PASSED OUT on the couch! :D So, I tried to regroup myself, and I ended up going out to dinner with daddy and mommy at the alehouse in Auburn.
PRAISE GOD...I had a great chat with my dad tonight...it was nice to visit with him! We were out sitting on the patio he just put in in the backyard, and the moon was almost full, so it was bright and in Auburn you can see the stars. It was nice...and it's really late so it looks like I'll be spending the night here...

Drew is doing well, another good test score today! 83% So, it looks like thanks to his third test, he gets to come home this weekend again!!! :D (so, I'll see him tomorrow!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment