Wednesday, August 13, 2008

CHP ~ Day 18

Today I woke up late!...this whole late night thing is hard...I can't seem to get to bed at a decent hour...

I asked Steph and Jill what time the services at the Rock House of Prayer are at and what it's like...I decided to go and pray for Drew, so I could be undistracted and focus on the verses I'm putting together and focus on pleading with God for Drew. The whole experience was wonderful! I really enjoyed spending a few hours in such a worship/prayer focused atmosphere. I'd really like to go back. I worked on the verses and finalized them...God really led to many verses in the Psalms, which was very interesting because Drew has felt very intrigued by David and the verses were of him pleading with God and then praising Him for blessing him. So, now I'm typing them out...it's going to take FOREVER!!! I have SO many verses.
Unfortunately, Drew didn't have tonight off, but he sounded chipper on the phone, he was on the way to the classroom, his 'punishment'...he has to sit in there and write a memo...Hopefully he will keep his perkiness despite it...

No comments:

Post a Comment