Thursday, August 21, 2008

CHP ~ Day 24

Today I wasn't feeling well, so I watched a bunch of TCM...shocker! And it was all Gene Kelly movies...makes me want to dance!

I cleaned the house a little (I like it to be clean when Drew comes home), and I looked online for a hairstyle (I'm getting my haircut, after OVER a year, tomorrow)! He should like it, it's a Mariska Hargitay (the actress on Law and Order: SVU), and he likes her. :)
I'm so worried about Drew...this week, he's been going to bed hungry! :( That scares me...I know he's on a diet but good grief! He is able to go into the Staff Office and get fruit if he's hungry, but that only does so much. I'll just have to make sure I feed him good this weekend...but 5 minutes there is not a lot of time to fill your tummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment