Friday, August 1, 2008

CHP ~ Day 10

Well, today Leah and I headed for the airport, but stopped and had lunch and did some shopping first. We went to Lenny's (Drew's favorite sub shop), and then we went to the LOFT, LOVE that store. It's been nice to have company here.
We headed toward the airport, and I dropped Leah off about 4 hours before I needed to pick Drew up. So, I headed to the Starbucks, and I had my magazines, some books and whatnot with me. It was a very nice relaxing few hours by myself in a corner :D I was sitting there, SO excited to see Drew, and happy that I was going to have him for a few days :)

Heh, well, tonight is shaping up alot like last week, we went to dinner at Cabos (ummm, Mexican food). And then Drew crashed when he got home, while I've been making sure the laundry gets done and hung up so that it's not wrinkled. But there is something very nice and soothing knowing he is home.

No comments:

Post a Comment