Wednesday, August 6, 2008

CHP ~ Day 13

Today I slept surprisingly well, and I'm feeling completely better.
Paige Nair sent me a message on Facebook today, saying the Kenny was able to re-apply yesterday for the Academy...oye, they have to start that long process over! But she said they are more comfortable with the idea of the process now, so that's a praise. I spent the afternoon visiting with mommy here and then we went out shopping.

PRAISE GOD, I was able to see Drew this evening. It's amazing what ONE hour in the middle of the week does to break up a week apart! We went to BJ's, it was nice to go out and relax for a while. He's so cute...I'm so excited for him! He actually refers to what is going on as FUN! HaHa! Well, that's wonderful, I'm glad he sees it as challenge. PRAISE GOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment