Monday, August 11, 2008

CHP ~ Day 16

OYE! What a day...Rachel came over to hang out, we watched an old Doris Day movie while she organized some photos for her friends album. We then went to Quiznos for dinner...my sister paid! She's so sweet...

Drew had a rough day...that would be an understatement. His PT went bad today...once again those pushups and "nose-in-rings", that seem to get him in trouble repeatedly. He just couldn't do any more...so he got pushed to sitting against the wall -- well, you can't do that terribly long either! Therefore, he was yelled at (of course), and his punishment became writing an outline for a large chapter in one of his books...those were the only instructions he got. So, he has to do that like a memo, along with his other studying and homework...and because he's on that training table diet thing, he has to a memo of his diet for the day as well...So, in his frustration and freaking out about it - I tried to remind him that all the officer's go through this...and his response was, NO! I am the ONLY one who has it this hard!!! :)

...oye!, I have been PRAYING -- called my mom and Sherri...I'm really worried about him...I realize that it's to the point where I can't come up with my own words that will be encouraging enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment