Tuesday, August 19, 2008

CHP ~ Day 22

I went to RHOP today. And I prayed for a while. It's weird...I feel so strange, I am still in the process of developing my prayer time, so I feel kinda scatter brained right now. But today, I was really trying to focus on praying for Drew and for my time I will be spending in the House of Prayer, and preparing my heart. I also started trying to decide how I wanted to separate my intercessorary topics throughout the week, and what days to focus on the different people that I pray for. As I was attempting to begin looking at verses (I bring my concordance with me)...God was really just revealing affirmation verses to me...about being called, etc...

I had seen Stephanie's car outside when I drove in and wanted to see if she was still there...so I went upstairs and she was in her office, I met the children's pastor Sarah (her office-mate), her husband is also in law-enforcement and she was just encouraging me to stick it out...Steph and I talked for a while about what God is stirring in my soul, and she was really excited and discussed with me and prayed for me. And she told me that these topics that I am focussing on are classified as JUSTICE intercession. Which is amazing that there is a classification...because that, for some reason, solidifies that this is an actual "topic" and an actual "issue"...and seemed to give me even more purpose having a title.

She asked me all sorts of questions about how life is while Drew's gone and whatnot. And really encouraged me to not feel alone, and to lean on her and Jill and the family I have nearby when I begin to feel like a recluse. We decided that we are going to visit and have lunch...her, Jill and I...every Tuesday after the Staff RHOP set. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment