Wednesday, September 24, 2008

CHP ~ Day 48

Today I worked on cleaning the house since we are having company this weekend...DEd and Sherri are coming up to spend time with Drew for his brithday. And began to organize my filing system. I've accumulated a few piles of junk that I've needed to go through, PLUS the amount of paperwork we have received from the Academy and benefits...AND everything we have receipts for that has been purchased for the CHP...I've been needing to organize for taxes and whatnot...So, that's always a huge undertaking!

Drew had an ok day today. A little good and a little bad. PT this morning was rough, and a few individuals from the other company think he's the reason for it if they have a rough workout in the mornings. So, that's a little discouraging... BUT!!! He passed SKID PAN, first attempt! PRAISE THE LORD!!! He also received a test score from the beginning of the week, passed...woo hoo...(that doesn't mean it was barely passing, that just means he didn't remember what the score was when he told me) :)

He received his bonus check today, just barely enough to cover a bill I need to pay, PRAISE GOD for that as well! I think we should have enough to cover our gas for the next week until his paycheck comes. So, I went down to pick up his check and ...sort of... helped him study for his Spanish (I'm so bad, I don't know how I could have been helping him). But, I went down a little late, so he was able to get all of his other work, boot shining, and uniform prep done for tomorrow before I got down there.
THANK YOU LORD, for continuing to work and provide for us, even when we become impatient or begin to doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment