Wednesday, September 3, 2008

CHP ~ Day 33

Today I cleaned the kitchen, and pulled out my fall decorations...I LOVE HAVING PUMPKINS EVERYWHERE! Ha!
SO!!! I'm so appauled...I know I have commented before on the M&M's commercial, that yes is humorous in it's own way...but completely promotes sex through household name animated CANDIES...well, I saw a LEVI's commercial today...UGH! It's two teenagers (look really young), standing on the end of a pier, they were asking eachother if it was their first time, are you scared, do you trust me? Different things like that...the two KIDS, continue by unbuttoning their 5 button fly jeans (slowly of course) and exposing their underwear...finally they jump off the pier in bra, panties, and boxers...but HONESTLY!!! I'm just APPAULED!!! Another thing selling sex and devaluing the VALUE of life by turning it all toward SEX and that LUST is the desire we need to fullfill. And apparently we like using CARTOON CANDIES...and KIDS THAT LOOK 13 or 14 to sell it...

Drew sounds like he had a decent day...his Wednesday night restrictions tonight was to do an extra PMA class (Physical Methods of Arrest). But, he said that was actually really helpful! He has a test on using his batton tomorrow, the correct way to handle and whatnot. He does have a few tests tomorrow and then EVOC Friday...So, he'll have quite a lot to talk about on Friday when I pick him up :D But, today's test sounds like it went well. They said he was allowed to miss around 13 questions and still pass...and he thinks he missed maybe 5! So, PRAISE GOD for that... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment