Wednesday, July 30, 2008

CHP ~ Day 8

WOW!!! God manifested His purpose and control today in amazing ways! Inspiring Drew to know the ONE code he was asked so he could leave this evening for liberty! And he got his first paycheck today...the grand-daddy of blessings! I am shaking...Drew's paycheck covered rent and then some, the remainder and his bonus check we weren't expecting (which they said we should be getting in a couple weeks) should together cover food and gas at least!
Not needing to borrow money = PRICELESS!

Drew had dinner with Leah and I after I picked her up at the airport, and we went shopping!!! Seeing him during the week REALLY helps break up the week. I think it was nice for him to see someone from his family and that he was out doing something, not just me helping him escape for an our. Leah and I had fun visiting---it's nice to see her. Shopping and visiting at home, it's nice having someone here with me.

PRAISE GOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment