Thursday, July 24, 2008

CHP ~ Day 4

Today I slept WAY past when I wanted to! Not sure how it was so easy to get into the midnight-3am schedule, but it has happened.
I sewed alot today, made some brownies, did some dishes-- but I have alot to do before I go pick up Drew tomorrow! He had a physically rough day today...Almost QUIT...but he sounded incredibly chipper on the phone! :) I guess his PT instructor was yelling at him while he was doing push ups. The one thing he did not condition himself for as much as anything else was pushups! He was yelling in his face and telling him that he should just quit since he can't do the pushups...and he was thinking that well, maybe he should 'cause he doesn't need to take that...but PRAISE THE LORD, he was able to move past those thoughts, even though some guys actually did walk out! He's going to be exhausted tomorrow, he'll get yelled at more and some more PT like today. THANK YOU LORD FOR GIVING HIM THE STRENGTH TO ENDURE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment