Wednesday, July 23, 2008

CHP ~ Day 3

I'm not sure where today went, I somehow slept forever last night. And I lounged around the house today. I did work on my dress a little (since Ed and Sherri got me that dress form for my birthday!), and I started researching more clothes ideas on Anthropologie's website (I've decided I really like their clothes).

I was able to talk to Drew again tonight, PRAISE GOD! He got all of our insurance and benfefit stuff taken care of today. Tomorrow he starts PT (the physical training) and that's really going to DRAIN him! But my plan is for him to crash when he comes home on Friday and other than laundry and studying he will do NOTHING but relax this weekend! I miss him very much, but I've done really well with staying on top of my daily letters for him so far! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment