Monday, July 28, 2008

CHP ~ Day 6

Last night I dropped Drew off...and I think it was harder than dropping him off the first day. The drive home seemed long, it was dark and night, and I was coming home alone...Last week I hung out with the VanTassell's all day so it didn't feel like I was ALONE. :(

And the weekend, HECTIC. I did Drew's laundry all night Friday night to keep anything from getting too wrinkled. Saturday was alot of organizing, and him giving me paperwork. Sunday was a CRAMMED day of homework!!! All written, so I don't forget ever...he has to handwrite all his "homework", it is the equivalent of a 12 pt sized font, written in the 'stencil' that keeps the letters a uniform size and straight, single spaced, and all caps...if there's a mispelling, mistake, mark, touching letters: you start over...needless to say, it appears it is going to be a 6 hour project to write a "memo". And it was being worked on and put together, right up until we had to leave to get him back to the Academy... :( No rest for the weary?

Today, however, I spent all day with Jill. We painted, watched movies (CHOCOLAT) which is why she then baked a DECADENT chocolate cake from SCRATCH, and talked until the wee hours of the morning. It's amazing to talk to Jill, and know I'm not alone in feeling lonely and confused when following God's leading. And still trying to show others that I am doing to correct thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment