Tuesday, July 29, 2008

CHP ~ Day 7

I dropped Jill off this afternoon, after going grocery shopping ($60) and then having to get gas ($40). Ugh, money we don't have right now. So, I really STRESSING now! I came home and crashed after seeing that we have $26 in our account! I slept for a while. My mom's comment is that it is hard to believe that this is where God wants me...which, unfortunately I ask the same question...I don't want to because I KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that He is telling us to hang on.
I talked to Ed and Sherri tonight, they listened to me blab for about an hour and really listened and gave me some positive feed back. Alot of supportive words. It was EXACTLY what I needed calm down and not stress Drew out, as he is beginning to freak a bit too. He was telling me tonight that he is having trouble remembering what he studies, and to pray for that. His homework seems to be very time consuming right now, and he doesn't have alot of time for studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment