Wednesday, June 2, 2010

God continues to amaze me...

He really does...and He continues to remind me that He is right here, next to me...and that regardless of the current situation, HE is ultimately in control.
Well, about 10 minutes ago, I was about to "blog"...you know, the typical journalling blog that allows me to release my greivances on (most likely) no one, but just so it is "out there" and not in my head. I was about to go on about my current emotional state, the little things that have been eating away at me of late, and how I think life "could have been". (Which, of course, I believe God is in control and knows the outcome though my pea-sized mind can't possibly think of what the future may hold).
WELL! Here He is again, tapping me on the shoulder...reminding me that though I'm absorbed in my pitiful self - He never left. In a random moment, I checked the hubbs' email to see if anythign we had recently mailed had been received and if somehow we already had a response. And we did. Mr. D passed the application phase with Placer County. Due to his past experience, gets to skip the physical, and is currently scheduled for the written exam (though if we submit his scores from his academy they could substitute for that test as well). Praise the Lord. We now are walking through a narrow hallway (which seems to be widening with a little more breathing room), towards TWO open doors...and we will just see which one remains open and is the one He has for us to enter.
~ "Only You fill my soul!" ~

1 comment:

  1. That is a huge praise, Megan. It's so refreshing to get those little blessings from the Lord. Hurray!

    ReplyDelete