Monday, June 7, 2010

new hair-do?

...grr...so, i am getting my haircut soon...and i'm want to do something a little different. i want to go short (which is hard for me because of my face shape and the extra me that there is right now)...but i want something that will refresh me, and inspire, me perhaps, to lose the 50 lbs i've been planning on losing for some time now...



i accidentally chopped straight across bangs about a year and a half ago and couldn't wait to grow them out because i felt like it was simply what everyone was doing...but everytime i come across the picture i took when i did it, i like it (well, aside from the freaky eyes, and the bangs are a little too short). also, i kinda want something retro...but i like volume on top to help proportion my face and head to my body...ugh...SO! i found a few intriguing layered bobs with bangs that are round and a little longer in the front, but i would have them shorter and choppy in the back. D doesn't like them...he actually told me he doesn't like bangs...



HELP ME! also, my sister was going to put highlights in my hair...but i kinda want to go darker, maybe put some reddish brown low-lights in?  i know my face is not as thin or anything like any of these people but a weird combo of these is what i am looking for...anyone have any suggestions...?

2 comments:

  1. I like th very bottom for the back and the top left for the front LOL and I think the top right would come naturally with it :) I should mention that I do nothing with my hair wear it up most of the time and down when I am going out LOL

    ReplyDelete