Friday, May 28, 2010

Here We Go Again...

Well, here we go again...with a few things...
This is my attempt (again) to get a blog that is like a journal for me going. I was using "square space" before (well a year ago), but it charges you monthly. So, finally I sat myself down and transfered EVERYTHING over...because, of course, the file was not compatible to just transfer my blog to Blogger...
It is absolutely crazy to read those old posts, the majority of which are from when D was at the CHP Academy. My last entry was nearly exact to being a year ago, and he was finishing break-in with the CHP. It is amazing what God did, and to be reminded of it all, and what He brought us through.
So, here's my other "here-we-go-again"...we submitted the 30 page background packet, plus about 30 pages of documents, for the Nevada highway patrol yesterday. D has sent out quite a few applications, but due to the current hiring situation everywhere, we really haven't heard back from anyone. Nevada we heard from in March...he has passed the physical, written, and interview, and the background packet is on it's way. So, hopefully we will hear from a background investigator within the next 6-8 weeks. We are really getting excited for this new opportunity. But, we are praying hard that whatever we are led to next God will have us there long term!
We are leaning on Him alot...finances are back to what they were in my old posts...I have submitted over 100 applications since February...and am currently still looking for work. But we know, as He has proved to us before...we are in His hands.
Well, life is changing so much...I really do need to try to keep track of these things...hopefully I'll be more faithful to "blogging"...

No comments:

Post a Comment