Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Well, changing things up a bit...

2015!  Yes, cliche resolution...here we go...

Two things - 

First - My husband and I purchased a vintage camper trailer in November!!!  A 1955 Dalton Apache.  SO EXCITED!  We have so many plans for giving this thing a facelift and using it to take our little munchkin camping... Only issue...we are renting a home in an HOA, and we can't park it on the street, or in the driveway.  We dropped it to the frame, but it won't fit into our garage.  And there's no physical way to get it in our side yards behind a fence...  So, we are going to have to store it for a bit.  Which means we can't start on it yet...  Our goal is to strip the aluminum skin and get any potential (and likely) water damage taken care of before we do anything.  However, that's going to be tricky at this point... SO!  That is a project that I am going to journal and catalogue using this blog.

SECOND -  I am sick and tired of feeling fat.  I am done with not wanting to be in photos or see a living soul...  Had a long discussion with my hubbs, laid out a plan, I made a meal plan, went shopping tonight...ready.  We are going to eat healthy (it won't be the suggested meal plan cause I tried that before and it's ridiculous both financially and time wise), I'm going to start with a three day cleanse, and then on day three of my cleanse - P90X day one!!!  Before Christmas I can get through the 90 day regiment FOUR times!  

GOAL - 
Hopefully, lose 50-60lbs (more would be great, but trying to be realistic).  But, definitely want to comfortably fit into a large shirt size (again would love to be a medium like I used to be, but), and hopefully lose AT LEAST 8 pant sizes...  

So, there it is... And I'll be using this blog to journal that too!  

Happy 2015!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment