Wednesday, January 25, 2012

P90X Day 2

Today went pretty well...I am rather sore, and after Cardio X today, my upper legs aren't working properly!

I made the mushroom scramble and had a protein shake, peaches, and cottage cheese for breakfast. For someone that doesn't normally eat breakfast, that was A LOT of food to stomache...

I did Cardio X (which I think is my favorite of the routines)...and had a Luna bar and recovery drink after.

Only major hiccup today: I was so full from breakfast that I didn't think to make lunch until it was too late. So, I had another snack, and this evening was Taco Tuesday, so I had two tacos with grilled onions.

All in all relatively workable, tomorrow is just a protein shake for breakfast so I will need to get lunch made, and it'll be the first meal of the plan that D will have...so we will see how good his attitude is after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment