Monday, April 25, 2011

P90X Day 8

Ok...so, it should be more than day 8...but we had a crazy travel weekend and I got a terrible sunburn causing my shoulders to loose almost full range of motion....SO! There's my excuse...

But, today I started back with Core Synergistics...I definitely feel less "swollen" looking, but however, seeing myself I don't feel like it's changing anything just yet.  I see photos of peoples Day 1 in comparison to Day 30, 60, and 90...and it doesn't quite feel like that is achievable for me.......but we shall see.  Motivation: a June 5th family wedding...and I'll be past day 30 at that point, so here's hoping!!!

Last week I jumbled a few of the days exercises around so that I could make sure I was doing SOMETHING.  Yesterday was day 7 (rest day), and though I had a couple unintentional rest days last week, I just went for a hike in the canyon instead of "rest" or skipping rest and doing a video.

So far, I'm feeling pretty good about it. There are still only a couple things (such as the "Dreya roll") that I can't do; everything else I can and just do as many reps as my body will handle at this point.

My body is already rejecting junk food...which feels fantastic...so, hopefully that will be a turning point as well.

I forgot to take Day One photos, so I'm going to today (I just won't be posting them until I have some "progress" photos to post with them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment